There are four videos above which cover Medicaid spend down, Irrevocable Trusts, 60 month look-back period, and illustrations of estate planning for clients in Ohio who are concerned with asset protection.
If you have questions on these topics, contact our firm for an initial consultation.
Medicaid and Elder Law Topics:
- Elder Financial Protection
- Underestimating the Risk of Disability
- The Growth of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Nursing Home Checklist (published by Medicare.gov/NHCompare)
- Ohio Financial Power of Attorney
- Annual Gift Tax Exclusion vs. Medicaid Look Back Period