Cincinnati Law Firm: 2101 Grandin Rd Suite A, Cincinnati, OH 45208
Cornetet, Meyer, Rush & Stapleton has a location in the Hyde Park neighborhood. Located in the Grandin House Building, the office is just minutes away from Mt. Lookout, Oakley, O’Bryonville, East Walnut Hills, downtown Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky.
For the past 40 years, CMRS Law has been providing exceptional legal guidance to individuals and businesses alike. The firm possesses all of the expertise, resources, and technology of a large firm, and now we are even more accessible and conveniently located.
With the opening of the Hyde Park office, CMRS aims to expand on its mission of providing first-rate legal expertise in a suburban setting.
CMRS Law, at its Hyde Park location, provides the following legal services:
- Business Law;
- Consumer Law;
- Estate Planning;
- Probate Administration;
- Real Estate Transactions; and
- Trust Administration.
Feel free to call 513-672-6103 to schedule your appointment.
- Ohio Probate: Eight Things to Do When Your Loved One Dies in Ohio
- Supreme Court Ruling will have an Impact on Ohio Trust Planning
- Ohio Probate Claims and Statutes of Limitations Summary
- Changes for Cincinnati Business Owners (2019)
- What is a Due-On-Sale Clause in a Contract?
- Ohio Power of Attorney Claims
- Common Terms in Estate Planning, Wills and Probate
- Dying in Ohio without a Will, The Rights of a Spouse
- Exempt Assets in the State of Ohio – Asset Protection Planning