Cincinnati, Ohio – Partner
Phone: (513) 771-2444
Fax: (513) 771-2447
Email: Email Me
John B. Cornetet has been a partner in Cornetet, Meyer Rush & Stapleton since its inception. John has a comprehensive background in law, tax, accounting, and financial planning.
In addition to being an attorney, John is a Certified Financial Planner. John’s areas of practice include estate planning, retirement tax planning, financial planning, and estate administration.
John has an undergraduate degree in Accounting from the University of Cincinnati (1981), a Masters degree in Taxation from the University of Cincinnati (1983), and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Dayton (1987).
John has been a Certified Public Account in Ohio since 1984 and was licensed as a Certified Financial Planner in January 2000.
He frequently speaks on estate planning topics and has the ability to communicate complex tax and financial issues in a simple and understandable way.
John is a member of the Ohio and Cincinnati Bar Associations, the Cincinnati Estate Planning Council, and the Financial Planners Association.
Reasons to retain John Cornetet:
- Prepared more than 2,500 estate plans
- He is an Attorney, Certified Public Accountant (inactive) and a Certified Financial Planner
- Obtains two to three times the required Legal Education credits
- Assisted in over 600 P&G employee retirement plans
- Recognized as a Top Estate Planning Attorney for more than five years
- Administered more than 250 estates
Year Joined Organization:
- Ohio, 1987
- U.S. Tax Court, 1987