Elliott Stapleton provides a summary of what to do if you have been appointed as a Healthcare Power of Attorney. This summary is helpful for individuals who have been appointed as an agent or are curious about what is involved with the role.
This video also addresses the use of a Living Will and how this medical directive could relate to the Healthcare Power of Attorney.
When is a Power of Attorney effective?
How will I be able to access medical information?
Other Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Topics:
- Estate Administration Checklists
- Estate Planning Summary: Will vs Trust and Avoiding Probate
- Opening Probate in Ohio
- Ohio Probate Claims and Statutes of Limitations Summary
- Does a Transfer on Death designation solve everything?
- Appointment of a Guardian in a Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney (Financial) Duties
© Copyright Elliott Stapleton, LLC. All rights reserved.